Christian author: Satan the devil to become physical man
The Bible says Satan the devil, the former angel stationed at God's heavenly throne who has been the enemy of the Creator and mankind for centuries, will become a physical man in his final moments, according to a brand-new book by a best-selling Christian author.
The stunning revelation is made in "Shocked by the Bible 2" by author Joe Kovacs, a Bible-believing Christian noted for revealing astonishing facts in Scripture.
"The Bible is completely true," says Kovacs, "and it clearly demonstrates the final destiny for the wicked, and that includes the most wicked one, Satan the devil."
"Millions of Christians already know the Bible says that the fallen angel also known as Satan or Lucifer will be tossed into the lake of fire. But what they don't realize is that at some point before that moment, the Bible also indicates Satan will be transformed by God from his status as a spirit being into a physical human being, a typical man to suffer the fate of the wicked."
Kovacs points out that God has stated in the Bible that He tells everyone the end of the story well in advance, so people will know when it finally happens that it's taking place all according to the divine Master Plan.
"I declare the end from the beginning," says God in Isaiah 46:10.
Kovacs notes, "The end of Satan is told through countless Scriptures in the Bible, from Genesis where it was foretold that Jesus would eventually crush the serpent's head, to Revelation where he's tossed into the lake of fire. And there are dozens of passages in between that provide extreme detail about the final destiny for the wicked one."
Among the most jaw-dropping details in "Shocked by the Bible 2" is the fact that God will change Satan from an angel to a physical, mortal human being.
"People can read it for themselves right now," says Kovacs. "This has been in the Bible for thousands of years, and most people just gloss right over it. Satan, who wants to be like the Most High God, is going to be changed into a mortal man just before he's executed."
Here's what God has already told Satan: "Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but THOU SHALT BE A MAN, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee." (Ezekiel 28:9 King James Version)
In a more modern translation such as the New International Version, that same quote from God states: "Will you then say, 'I am a god,' in the presence of those who kill you? You will be but a mortal, not a god, in the hands of those who slay you." (Ezekiel 28:9 NIV)
Kovacs explains, "Not only does God clearly tell Satan the devil that he is not a god, the Creator also informs the dark angel that he will eventually become a mortal man, and that he will be SLAIN, suffering the wages of sin, which is death, according to the apostle Paul in Romans 6:23."
Kovacs says God also spoke through the prophet Isaiah of Satan's final moments, noting that people on the Earth will look upon Satan's dead body once he's turned into a man:
"Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, IS THIS THE MAN that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms ... ?" (Isaiah 14:15-16 KJV)
And once Satan is slain, Kovacs says prophecy shows Satan will never exist in any form again.
"All those who know you among the nations are appalled at you. You have become an object of horror and will never exist again." (Ezekiel 28:19 HCSB)
Kovacs says: "If people would just read the words on the pages of their Bible and believe them for what they plainly say, their eyes would open up to what God has been broadcasting to humans since the garden of Eden.
"All wicked individuals, if they do not repent of their sin and obey their Maker, are going to be killed in the lake of fire, being consumed into ashes and destroyed from any further existence. This is a main message of the Bible."
And there are many other Scriptures which detail the end of "the wicked," both in the physical and spiritual dimensions. Here are just a few:
- The wicked die and disappear, but the family of the godly stands firm. (Proverbs 12:7 NLT)
- And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming (2 Thessalonians 2:8 KJV)
- He will put the wicked men to a horrible death (Matthew 21:41 NLT)
- though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever. (Psalm 92:7 NIV)
- You have made my enemies retreat before me; I annihilate those who hate me. (Psalm 18:40 HCSB)
"Everyone seeking the complete truth of God will want to read 'Shocked by the Bible 2,'" says Kovacs, "because they are most likely not getting the whole story in their church, sad to say. People have been deceived into not believing the words in their own Bible. It's time to make the Bible clear once and for all."
Subtitled "Connecting the Dots in Scripture to Reveal the Truth They Don't Want You to Know," "Shocked by the Bible 2" is fearless as it investigates:
- The heart of the gospel has been secretly hidden in a small book that many people think should not even be in the Bible
- There are three words of Jesus that most Christians don't believe
- The intriguing meaning of shaking the dust off your feet
- *Satan's destiny is not what most people think
- *The destiny of unrepentant evildoers is completely different from what most churches teach
- *Some prayers are detestable to God
- *Important Bible themes are secretly embedded inside famous Hollywood productions such as "The Matrix," "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory," "Star Wars," "The Big Short," "Blade Runner," "Groundhog Day," "The Truman Show" and "The Walking Dead"*
- The Bible explains who creates and allows evil (Hint: It's not the devil)
- *The possible day of Satan's destruction revealed
- *The biblical origin of the fear of the number 13 and perhaps Friday the 13th
- Worshipers of God did unspeakably evil things to their own children
- The world's most famous prostitute was never actually a hooker
- *There is a resurrection no one talks about
- *There is more than one chance for people to repent
- Judgment Day does NOT mean that everyone is thrown into a fire
- The most shocking statement of the Bible is avoided and suppressed by most pastors
- *Believers have an important job to do once Jesus returns
- *Jesus is not the only judge of the world
- *Did Jesus really nail the law of God to His cross?
- *The reason why people will want to obey God in the future
- *Deception began long before Adam and Eve were created
- *God has a serious problem with "every green tree" used to worship him
- There's an important reason why God allows evil, and many pastors don't even know what it is
- There is an unknown sin that is killing millions of Christians
- The future way Jesus is going to "fulfill" the law
- Why the Bible talks about "Another Jesus"
- *The true meaning of the phrase: "a little lower than the angels"
- The Bible says flesh-and-blood humans are meant to be changed into spirit beings
- *There is a time coming when there won't be darkness of night anymore
- *The mystery of Enoch is no longer a mystery
- *Today's society is Opposite World
The new book is already receiving high praise.
Michael Savage, the No. 1 New York Times best-selling author and national radio talk-show host, raves: "'Shocked by the Bible 2' is a must read for every God-fearing, Bible-loving reader. If you believe there is a 'grand design' created by the One True God, this book will become another light along your path."
Within just hours of its official launch, "Shocked by the Bible 2" rocketed to the No. 1 and No. 2 positions on numerous Amazon's best-seller lists, especially in Christian Historical Theology. The top two positions reflect purchases for Kindle and hardcover editions.
Kovacs says this latest venture into the Word of God is far more astonishing than his first edition:
"The first 'Shocked by the Bible' was spiritual milk. It showed people what they may have missed on some very basic issues. But now that we know how to read the Bible, accepting the words on the page, it's time for spiritual meat. We all need to keep growing and becoming perfected by God's Holy Spirit to prepare us for our eternity as children of God. We all need to keep reading the Bible, believing it, and putting its teachings into practice so we reach our full and glorious potential, thinking and acting just like our loving Designer."
Kovacs received worldwide acclaim in 2008 when he published the first "Shocked by the Bible," as the book soared to No. 1 on three different Amazon.com best-seller charts. He also is the author of "The Divine Secret." Both books have 4-star ratings on Amazon, and the original "Shocked" has comments such as:
- "Best book about the Bible I have ever read! Awesome!"
- "A very enjoyable read. I would give more than just five stars."
- "It makes you want to go to the source the Bible itself and dig in and find out more for yourself!"
- "This book finally tells the truth about what the Bible says. It was the most healing book I have ever read. Joe Kovacs addresses the conflicts in what religion tells us verses the real biblical truth. I truly recommend this book for anyone searching for spiritual truth."